Based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, DynamicsPrint offers a complete ERP/MIS solution for all types of graphical companies.
Designed for the printing business companies, this new release of Microsoft’s proven ERP solution has deep industry functionally for discrete and process manufacturers.
The system will fulfil all administrative requirements in a full service printing company, from estimating to invoicing and financial reports.
Because it includes rich industry and core ERP capabilities in a single, global solution, DynamicsPrint with Dynamics AX 2012 promotes faster time to value.
It is ideal for global companies that must address multi-language and multi-currency requirements, as well as for companies that just have multiple sites. Simple to learn and use, it provides the agility you need to expand business opportunities, modify processes, and differentiate your business.
DynamicsPrint is designed for the following businesses:
- Sheet print
- Web print
- Digital print
- Label print
- Packaging / cardboard products
- Screen print
The system covers the following modules:
- Easy and logical front end
- Advanced job configurator
- CRM integration
- Outlook integration
- Advanced flow status system
- Calculation of all job costs and contribution margins
- Inter company
- Deadline planning
- Gross planning with resource booking
- Material reservations
- Gantt chart for detail planning
- Keep track of raw material and finished goods.
- Warehouse management
- Supply chain
- Advanced job information system
- Digital job ticket, real time updated
- Time- and material consumption
- Job status with complete overview of all orders
- Complete history of all processes
- Order calculation compared with actual costs
- Comprehansive BI options
- JDF / JMF
- PLC counters